It’s quick, secure, and easy to update once you get your profile created. Remember - no registration or payment, means no playing!
NOTE for those who played in 2018: CGAA may have already set up an account for you in the system. If you get an error message when you follow the steps below saying that there is already a user on the system matching your details, try ‘Forgot password’ and reset the password to log in to your account. If you have any issues, please contact Laura K on WhatsApp.
Step By Step Instructions
1) Register here and create your account. Your username will be your email.
2) Once logged in:
· Select Club as ‘Le Cheile’ on the right side of the screen.
· Under ‘Member License’, Select Senior Member.
· Read and accept the CGAA waiver.
· Click ‘Finish’.
· You will see a message with an option to ‘Proceed to Cart’. Click ‘Proceed to Cart’ and then ‘Complete Order’. You will not be charged when you do this.
· You will receive an email to verify your account. Click the link in the email.
· Once you have access to your account, make sure you're in 'My Profile' and then go to 'Credentials'
3) Complete the following forms (read all steps below before completing) and upload them to your account as described below:
· Return to Gaelic Games Personal Health Assessment and Declaration
· Concussion Code of Conduct (Athletes/Participants)
*** Our club secretary is Roisin Collins
· After completing each one the forms there will be an option to ‘Print or Get PDF of Answers’.
· For each one “Print to pdf”, go to ‘Credentials’ in your CGAA account that was set up in Step 3
· Select ‘Add Credentials’.
· Select ‘Concussion Form – Player’, Provider is ‘CGAA’, Start Date is today’s date and End date will automatically get filled out. Upload the pdf of the concussion form.
· Select ‘Add Credentials’ again.
· Select ‘Covid – Return to Gaelic Games Forms, Provider is ‘CGAA’, Start Date is today’s date and End date will automatically get filled out. Upload the pdf of the Return to Gaelic Games Personal Health Assessment and Declaration form.
BUT HOLD ON!
4) After completing the above steps, please e-transfer the correct amount to email@example.com based on the membership fee below:
· Adult Regular ($20)
Note: Details on 2021 Player Registration fees are TBD until more information is available on a Toronto GAA Season.