March 31, 2023 - Transfer deadline
July 1, 2021 - Sanction deadline
It’s quick, secure, and easy to update once you get your profile created. Remember - no registration or payment, means no playing!
NOTE for those who played in 2022: You already have an account set up on the system.
Log in to your account to complete your registration for 2023.
Step By Step Instructions
1) Register or Log-in here.
2) Once logged in:
· Select Club as ‘Le Chéile’ on the right side of the screen.
· Under ‘Member License’, Select Senior Member.
· Read and accept the CGAA waiver.
· Click ‘Finish’.
· You will see a message with an option to ‘Proceed to Cart’. Click ‘Proceed to Cart’ and then ‘Complete Order’. You will be asked to pay a $25 membership fee.
· You will receive an email to verify your account. Click the link in the email.
· Once you have access to your account, make sure you're in 'My Profile' and then go to 'Credentials'
3) Complete the following form (read all steps below before completing) and upload it to your account as described below:
*** Our club secretary is Dervla Murphy
· After completing the form there will be an option to ‘Print or Get PDF of Answers’.
· For each one “Print to pdf”
· Go to ‘Credentials’ in your CGAA account that you set up in Step 3
· Select ‘Add Credentials’.
· Select ‘Concussion Form – Player’, Provider is ‘CGAA’, Start Date is today’s date and End date will automatically get filled out. Upload the pdf of the concussion form.
Note: Details on 2023 Player Registration fees for Le Chéile are TBD until more information is available on a Toronto GAA Season.